Change Network is Australia’s leading specialist provider of frontline management and safety leadership training to the construction industry. We make construction firms more profitable by:
- Training your people in practical, real-world leadership, communication and negotiation skills. See what construction managers and workers say about our training.
- Onboarding new team members faster, making them more engaged, productive and profitable for the business. Generous government funding available.
- Building a culture of safety in order to support workers, reduce risk and comply with Federal Safety Commission regulations.
The Change Network (TCN) is a proudly Australian owned business established in 1994 in NSW.
We provide real training outcomes, not just ‘bare minimum’ classroom qualifications. Unlike many of our competitors, our courses teach highly valuable ‘street smart’ workplace practices which produces graduates ready for the ‘real’ world. We use a combination of our industry experience and advanced curriculum to provide these real training outcomes.
Our services include:
- Workplace training – so your staff won’t have to miss work
- Face-to-face classroom learning – using our state-of-the-art training facilities
- After hours training – to ensure your staff on other shifts will be able to attend
- Short courses and ASQA accredited courses
- Qualified and experienced trainers
Our successful team provides quality training to empower construction staff with information, skills and knowledge to positively change the way they work and perform.
We’re built on the foundation stones of WHS short courses to provide the complete offering of full qualifications. We’re proud of our reputation of adding unwritten value to an employer’s business whilst taking the individual to on a career journey. Through our continuous improvement, our ongoing goal is to be the complete provider of training solutions and a source of technical information to assist our clients with their specific requirements.
We design and deliver training solutions that benefit organizations by:
- Enhancing team work
- Improving efficiencies
- Increasing productivity
- Growing profits
- Lowering absenteeism
- Boosting morale
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), The Change Network (TCN) has established itself as a leader in the delivery of training solutions and supporting our clients to have their Human Resources skilled, qualified and “job ready.”
A 20 Year Commitment to Teaching Safety Culture and Providing The Highest Level of Safety Training to the Construction Industry
Ten Reasons to use The Change Network for your group or individual construction safety training
Many of the biggest and most respected names in the construction industry trust The Change Network for safety and related training. Here’s why.
- We provide real training outcomes, not just ‘bare-minimum’ qualifications on a sheet of paper. Unlike many of our competitors, our courses teach highly valuable ‘street smart’ workplace practices which produces graduates ready for the ‘real’ world. We use a combination of our industry experience and advanced curriculum to provide these real training outcomes.
- We have construction industry experience. We’ve been around the block and have the scars to prove it. We tell it like it is… no BS.
- All programs are experiential and a variety of training methods are used. Our highly experienced facilitators have a successful track record in delivering accredited courses to large companies, SME’s and individuals.
- Location, Location, Location. We are centrally located in the Sydney CBD, which is easily accessible via public transport.
- We’re a ‘one stop shop’ for construction safety and leadership education. Our graduates often upgrade their qualifications to Cert IV in Work Health and Safety and our Dual Cert IV Leadership program (then potentially on to Diploma level programs).
- All programs are Nationally Recognised. We are a registered training organisation (RTO # 90299) and we’re fully accredited to deliver vocational training courses as well as Workplace Health and Safety inspection, environmental and quality assurance programs.
- We’ve been around since 1994. That’s TWENTY YEARS. We’re veterans.
- We operate with head trainers in each category and small group of trainers in each course section. We are capable enough to handle large organisations (organisations of up to 250 students involved in programs as long as ten months).
- We operate with a coaching and mentoring culture which includes additional support and guidance outside the classroom. Our trainers are available on-call for technical questions.
- We’re flexible. We can deliver training anywhere in Australia at times that suit our customers. All our Facilitators are Nationally Accredited and have vast practical and theoretical knowledge on the programs they facilitate.
- We help our customers find government funding … in many cases, courses can be provided at no cost. A Government incentive ranging from $1300 to $5600 per person is currently available (depending on location, qualification and active funding streams) to the employer for eligible participants enrolling in some of our nationally accredited programs.
- Registered Training Organisation No: 90299
- ABN: 19 117 327 983
- ACN: 117 327 983
- NSW RTO ID: 666
- NTIS Number: 90299