Introducing the Project Management Program Exclusively Designed for the Construction Industry
Project Management Training from The Change Network moulds key leaders and managers into optimally efficient and effective construction project goal-achievers.
With hands-on, practical training modules built exclusively for construction teams – who typically prefer action over theory – participants maximise their success rate and mastery of achieving important project objectives by taking ownership of the job.
Key Objectives of Our Project Management Program Include:
- Developing Strong and Profitable Long-term Relationship with Clients
- Building & Leading Effective Project Teams
- Controlling Budgets, Costs and Time for Maximum Savings, Profits & Productivity
- Planning & Driving Projects to Completion By or Before Deadlines for Client Satisfaction and
Most companies realise that the secret to building a successful and highly profitable construction company is by building profitable long-term relationships with clients, collaborating well with subcontractors and seamlessly executing plans – on every single project. Their teams however may lack the skills to achieve this.
Qualifications on offer are:
- BSB41515 – Certificate IV in Project Management Practice
- BSB51415 – Diploma of Project Management
By pursuing mastery of the details of your company’s projects, the big picture of corporate growth and profitability is more easily achieved
That’s why a generic project management course won’t achieve results. Your team is best served with our carefully designed program that builds real-world skills, maximises objective outcomes, streamlines processes and drives projects through to successful completion.
Your investment into this training will save and make you untold dollars starting on day 1; and even more in the years to come. Even better, since many of our courses qualify for Government Funding, you should speak with us to learn about getting funding for this course.
Contact us now for a free, no-obligation chat about how we can help your construction company increase project revenues, profits and effectiveness.
Who Is This Project Management Program For?
Construction Project Management Training from The Change Network is the Perfect Fit if You Are:
- An established family-owned or private construction firm with 10 to 100 employees
- Federal Safety Commission (FSC) accredited and want to retain your accreditation
- Want to become Federal Safety Commission accredited
- Experiencing increased WorkCover premiums, or want to reduce premiums
- Facing a workplace accident-related court case, or the potential of one
- Want to retain key project team members now and in to the future
- Have new employees (of any age) who need training and you want to take advantage of generous Government Funding
Career Benefits for Team Members Who Take This Course Include:
- Develop critical project and organisational leadership skills
- Shape your unique leadership style that enables you to naturally relate to all stakeholders
- Learn how to coach and motivate your project team to peak performance and efficiency
Planning & Organisation Skills
- Identify and map out personal implementation plan – specific actions you will track for a given period of time
- Organise and delegate items to other team members, who will be responsible throughout the project to achieve these
- Build start-to-finish project work flow plans and charts for clear and effective communications for all team members, subcontractors and end-clients involved with projects
- Learn how to streamline implementation of plans to timely completion
- Accurately & quickly log and file project activities and outcomes
Project Management Skills
- Launch project with strong momentum and maintain the pace to completion
- Monitor and regularly communicate critical issues, best practices and standards, methods and milestones with team members, subcontractors and clients
- Encourage authentic feedback and communication from project team, subcontractors, and clients for optimal project morale, effectiveness and outcomes
- Utilise key checklists to track progress across all project objectives and milestones
Customer Service Skills
- Build client-centric core values that are demonstrated in real-world, practical ways to build trust and rapport with clients
- Learn how to positively respond to client issues to build deeper, more profitable relationships
- Keep client-focused values as a key influencer as you plan, implement and closeout all projects with these easy-to-use check points
- Aim to use current project management role to grow client relationships
- Transition one-time clients into repeat client relationships
- Ensure clarity of client needs, evaluate and communicate all costs and processes involved with the added/adjusted task
- Identify opportunities to add value
- Seamlessly implement changes into overall project
Time Management & Prioritisation Skills
- Learn to think strategically and effectively prioritise activities for masterful execution
- Uncover personal strengths in order to build on them
- Tap into weak points in order to delegate them to team members strong in these areas
- Learn to manage personal time well
- Utilise proven strategies for maximum team morale and productivity
Cash Flow, Expenses & Closeouts
- Manage project’s real-time cash status
- Gain perspective of how individual project cash flow impacts overall corporate success
- Increase negotiation skills to lower costs and gain increased value from subcontractors
- Pursue receivables proactively
- Drive timely project closeouts
Financial Control & Production
- Take accurate snapshots of project with work-in-progress reports and make adjustments
- Understand the profitability and productivity relationship and apply practically to project
- Manage project performance with financial statements
Industry Best Practice
- Learn best practices and standard procedures on which these practices are built
- Effectively build culture that embraces best practices and train team in working according to these standards
- Accurately judge and adjust procedures correctly, when presented with unique circumstances
How Our Training Is Different
After training more than 74 construction firms, our finger is on the pulse of the needs of construction companies – it’s what we do.
We provide real training outcomes, not just ‘bare minimum’ classroom qualifications. Unlike many of our competitors, our courses teach highly valuable ‘street smart’ workplace practices which produces graduates ready for the ‘real’ world. We use a combination of our industry experience and advanced curriculum to provide these real training outcomes.
Our experienced trainers specialise in the construction industry – we know what you deal with every day and use straightforward techniques you can relate to and actually use.
Construction people are typically hands-on, hard workers who prefer action to theory. Our team has a strong track record of working in a way that makes sense for construction.
This isn’t the usual ‘talk at you’ classroom style that doesn’t stick with you once the session ends. Working with you live in your environment is real, meaningful and instantly applicable.
Learn from a Nationally Recognised Training Organisation
The Change Network is a nationally recognized training organisation (RTO). We offer the mostcomprehensive project management training for the construction industry.
Other firms train across any and all industries and try and lump construction in with industries that have totally different needs and concerns. It doesn’t work and it’s not what you need to succeed.
We work in the construction industry every single day and we have for the last twenty years. We have proven results, making construction firms safer and more profitable – and we know how and why the two go hand-in-hand.
How To Find Out More
To find out more simply contact us online or call 1300 848 060.
We’ll find out more about your situation, what you’re looking to achieve, then if we think we’re a fit, we’ll explain how we can help you achieve your goals.
Then we’ll give you a straightforward price, and also ensure you access maximum Government Funding where possible.