Introducing The Leadership Program designed to increase team outcomes, not just individual performance.
Leadership Training from The Change Network gives managers and leaders the hands-on, real-world skills they need to create a positive, highly functional work environment, where high performing teams go hand-in-hand with greater business performance.
- Develop practical leadership skills that increase teamwork and business performance
- Onboard new team members quickly and make them engaged, productive and profitable up to 75% faster
- Increase employee retention by focusing on teamwork and results
- Eliminate workplace bullying and increase the effectiveness of cross-generational teams
- Create an environment where exceptional customer service is the benchmark
- Discover the best practices for dealing with difficult and demanding customers and how to convert them into repeat customers
- Develop the communication skills of team members, improving efficiency and workplace satisfaction in the process
- Learn where assertiveness at work is both appropriate and necessary, and the best techniques for successful communication
- Develop time management skills which will improve productivity and reduce stress
The following qualifications are available:
- BSB42015 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- BSB51915 – Diploma of Leadership and Management
Like most companies (and professionals), you want to grow profits and increase productivity, while boosting teamwork and safety.
Doing this requires the right people management and leadership skills.
But as you probably already know, out-dated, off-the-shelf leadership training that’s more theoretical and less real-world and practical does NOT work.
That’s where The Change Network comes in. We’re Australia’s leading management training provider specialising in cutting-edge, hands-on and real-world training for business teams.
For every dollar you invest in our training, you can expect to make many more dollars in additional profit. Plus, many of our courses also qualify for Government Funding – speak to us to find out more about accessing this.
Contact us now for a free, no-obligation chat about how we can help your company grow revenue, profits and teamwork.
Who Is This Training Right For?
Leadership & Management Training from The Change Network is the perfect fit if you are:
- An established family-owned or private firm with 10 to 100+ employees
- Providing inconsistent customer service that fails to generate the desired word-of-mouth OR falls short of the standard of ‘exceptional’ service
- Managing difficult and demanding customers and converting the experience from a negative into a positive
- Facing communication challenges which affect customer service and long-term team development
- Having trouble recognising the right situations for when to be assertive and demonstrate the leadership required
- Needing to improve time management practices in order to create a productive and rewarding work environment
- Experiencing increased WorkCover premiums, or want to reduce premiums
- Facing a workplace accident-related court case, or the potential of one
- Have new employees (of any age) who need training and you want to take advantage of generous Government Funding
Career Benefits For Team Members Who Take This Course Include:
- You’ll gain recognized credentials that advance your career as you develop the expertise to build effective and engaged teams
- Put what you learn to use, in real-time, right away. No theory-based training! You’ll have sharpened tools and solid skills you can put to work as soon as you start the course
- You’ll know how to create teamwork that gets real results, better morale, fewer sick days and improved efficiency
- Many managers for supervisors in many fields have never had formal management training or coaching. Now you can streamline your efforts and quickly handle workplace challenges, with proven techniques and strategies that work
- You’ll become expert at managing employees so your teams work together toward a common goal, resulting in increased productivity and profits for your company
- Skilled frontline managers make companies more profitable and the workplace more functional, resulting in better pay and more career opportunities
More About What You’ll Learn…
Unsafe working conditions can be costly – in human and financial terms. Creating a safe environment never happens by accident – it happens by design. It begins with creating a safe environment that your employees want to buy into.
You’ll learn how to strategically build the culture that supports safety, cooperation and teamwork – in the workplace and in the field.
- Develop the real-world leadership, communication and negotiation skills that foster better working relationships and greater cooperation resulting in increased safety and productivity
- Learn simple but effective communication techniques and soft skills to support the ‘technical’ on-the-job skills you’re already good at
- Master dispute resolution and learn ‘emotional intelligence’ skills required by all effective leaders
- Learn how to identify inter-generational differences and leadership styles to ensure any workplace you manage runs smoothly and therefore profitably
How Our Training Is Different
After working with more than 74 firms, we hear you.
Most of all, you need skills that are real-world and relevant to growing companies.
We provide real training outcomes, not just ‘bare minimum’ classroom qualifications. Unlike many of our competitors, our courses teach highly valuable ‘street smart’ workplace practices which produces graduates ready for the ‘real’ world. We use a combination of our industry experience and advanced curriculum to provide these real training outcomes.
Our experienced trainers specialize in helping frontline managers and leaders adopt critical leadership skills – they know what you deal with every day and use straight forward techniques you can relate to and actually use.
Frontline managers and leaders are typically hands-on, hard workers who prefer action to theory. Our team has a strong track record of working in a way that makes sense.
This isn’t the usual ‘talk at you’ classroom style that doesn’t stick with you once the session ends. Working with you live in your environment is real, meaningful and instantly applicable.
Learn from a Nationally Recognised Training Organisation
The Change Network is a nationally recognized training organisation (RTO). We offer the most comprehensive project management training for the construction industry.
We work with growing firms every single day and we have for the last twenty years. We have proven results, making firms safer and more profitable – and we know how and why the two go hand-in-hand.
How To Find Out More
To find out more simply contact us online or call 1300 848 060.
We’ll find out more about your situation, what you’re looking to achieve, then if we think we’re a fit, we’ll explain how we can help you achieve your goals.
Then we’ll give you a straightforward price, and also ensure you access maximum Government Funding where possible.