The Change Network has access to Government Funded Training which allows us to provide cost-neutral training for National Qualifications.
Qualifications we can obtain Government funding for are:
- BSB41412 – Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- BSB51312 – Diploma of Workplace Health and Safety
- BSB40212 – Certificate IV in Business
- BSB40812 – Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- BSB51107 – Diploma of Management
- BSB41513 – Certificate IV Project Management Practise
- BSB51413 – Diploma of Project Management
How to Qualify for Government Funding
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) we can train your employees so they receive a Nationally Recognised qualification. A Government incentive ranging from $1300 to $5600 per person is currently available (depending on location, qualification and active funding streams) to the employer for eligible participants enrolling in one of the nationally accredited programs listed above.
Our goal is to help you recoup 70% to 100% of the training fees. This often means cost neutral training.
All potential enrolments will be assessed by a Government Apprenticeships Centre. The representative will confirm eligibility and the exact amount of funding each of your employees can receive.
For additional information, contact us here or call 1300 848 060.