Introducing our N.E.R.S Program designed to maximise success within the construction industry
The N.E.R.S (New Employee Retention Success) Program from The Change Network provides new employees within the construction industry the unique skillset to understand how success within a construction business is achieved.
- Gain a practical understanding of the core concepts that make a construction business successful including understanding the most important stakeholders , which are your customers, your leadership (devotion, passion & conviction to your role as a leader ), your other stakeholders & partners in the supply chain and an understanding of the operational and strategic (goals,vision & mission) planning process.
- Develop practical leadership and managerial skills that increase teamwork and business performance through a continuous improvement philosophy
- Create an environment where exceptional customer service is the benchmark
- Discover the best practices for dealing with difficult and demanding customers and how to convert them into repeat customers
- Learn where assertiveness at work is both appropriate and necessary, and the best techniques for successful communication
- Develop time management skills which will improve productivity and reduce stress
- Develop the skills needed to transition into your role and the corporate culture in a way that maximises productivity and quickly garners a sense of fulfillment and success
The following qualifications are available:
- BSB42015 – Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
Like most companies, you want to recruit the best of the best and retain them for the long-term with win-win relationships in which they contribute maximum value while enjoying job happiness that encourages commitment and loyalty. This program is one of the ways to make sure your new employees have the training they need to understand the holistic approach that needs to be taken toward success in a construction business.
In addition, you’d like to get the best from your staff and this could be the best way to upskill them and tap into some government funding to do it. A great way to induct them into the organization so that they are happy & productive as they take their first steps to secure a foundation in the business.
We find that new staff need the information, tools and skills we deliver in this program to be successful & productive in their first 90-180 days in the business.
That’s why you need the help of The Change Network.
We’re Australia’s leading tailored business training academy for the construction industry.
For every dollar you invest in our training, you can expect to make many more dollars in additional profit. Plus, many of our courses also qualify for Government Funding – speak to us to find out more about accessing this.
Contact us now for a free, no-obligation chat about how we can help your company grow revenue, profits and teamwork.
Who is the N.E.R.S Program right for?
The New Employee Retention Success Program from The Change Network is the perfect fit if you are:
- An established family-owned or private firm with 10 to 1000 employees
- Providing inconsistent customer service that fails to generate the desired word-of-mouth OR falls short of the standard of ‘exceptional’ service
- Managing difficult and demanding customers and converting the experience from a negative into a positive
- Facing communication challenges which affect customer service and long-term team development
- Having trouble recognising the right situations for when to be assertive and demonstrate the leadership required
- Needing to improve time management practices in order to create a productive and rewarding work environment
- Federal Safety Commission (FSC) accredited and want to retain your accreditation
- Want to become Federal Safety Commission accredited
- Experiencing increased WorkCover premiums, or want to reduce premiums
- Facing a workplace accident-related court case, or the potential of one
- Have new employees (of any age) who need training and you want to take advantage of generous Government Funding
What You’ll Learn
- This course goes in depth on topics including Career Development and Up-skilling, Workplace Performance, Employee Engagement and Retention, and Social Media and Technology
- Find out the sentiment of the employee/employer relationship and the employment behaviors of the main generational groups of today’s workforce
Career Benefits For Team Members Who Take Our Courses Include:
- Develop the profitable skill of increasing your productivity and effectiveness quickly
- Strengthen your efficiency in building great employee/employer relationships that increase the loyalty, satisfaction and happiness of employees
- Grow your proficiency at aligning corporate leadership goals and values with employee needs and interests
You’ll also be…
- Equipped to strategically build the reputation of your company by addressing key factors to job satisfaction
- Trained to simplify your efforts to build a winning corporate culture that leads to long-term job happiness and commitment and maximum productivity
How Our Training Is Different
After working with hundreds of small to mid-sized firms, we hear you.
Most of all you need skills that are real-world and relevant to your company.
We provide real training outcomes, not just ‘bare minimum’ classroom qualifications. Unlike many of our competitors, our courses teach highly valuable usable workplace practices which produces graduates ready for the ‘real’ world. We use a combination of our industry experience and advanced curriculum to provide these real training outcomes.
Our experienced trainers know what you deal with every day and use straight forward techniques you can actually use in a fast-paced environment.
This isn’t the usual ‘talk at you’ classroom style that doesn’t stick with you once the session ends. Working with you live in your environment is real, meaningful and instantly applicable.
Learn from a Nationally Recognised Training Organisation
The Change Network is a nationally recognized training organisation (RTO). We offer the most comprehensive management training for small to mid-sized firms.
We work with these sized firms every single day and we have for the last ten years. We have proven results, making firms more productive, happier places to work and more profitable.
How To Find Out More
To find out more simply contact us online or call 1300 848 060.
We’ll find out more about your situation, what you’re looking to achieve, then if we think we’re a fit, we’ll explain how we can help you achieve your goals.
Then we’ll give you a straightforward price, and also ensure you access maximum Government Funding where possible.
P.S. Remember: because we make you far more than we cost you, every day you delay is costing you money!