All of our training courses attract fees. These fees are charged either directly to the participant or to the participant’s employer. This is dependant upon the contractual terms signed by all relevant parties. The details of the fees are available from our friendly staff, however all fees are to be paid in advance unless negotiated in advance with The Change Network management.
Where The Change Network receives sufficient notice of cancellation of a course as per terms and conditions below, a refund of fees may be made available. This refund will typically be paid in the same method that the fees were received, unless otherwise agreed to by The Change Network staff and the participant. In some special circumstances, refunds may also be granted at the discretion of the CEO.
Term and Conditions
Payment is required upon receipt of invoice (COD)
All changes/transfers and cancellations must be received in writing.
Transfers (for all days of a course) are available prior to the commencement of a course. If notification is received five (5) working days prior to course commencement, our administration fee is waived.
If a transfer is made less than five (5) working days prior to the commencement of a course, an administration fee of $50 plus GST ($55 incl.) per transfer, per person
Transfers are not available if notified any later than after 5pm on the working day prior to the course commencement.
If a cancellation is received five (5) working days or more prior to the course commencement no fee is payable.
If a cancellation is received less than five (5) working days prior to the course commencement, the full course fee is payable.
If there is non-attendance at the course and no notification received prior to course commencement, the full course fee is payable.
Due to facility and trainer booking requirements all on-site/in-house courses that are changed, transferred or cancelled, less than ten (10) working days prior to the commencement of a course, will incur an administration fee of 50% of the total course fee.
The Change Network takes the right for privacy our participants very seriously and we will undertake to comply with all legislative requirements such as:
- Privacy Act and National Privacy Principles (2001).
- All enrolment forms provided to participants give permission for us to discuss the participants progress with their employer.
- In some cases we will be required by law or required by the AQTF standards to make participant
- information available to others. No information concerning participants will be divulged to others.
The ten Privacy Principles are explained below:
- Collection – We will collect only the information necessary for one or more of our functions. The individual will be told the purposes for which the information is collected.
- Use and disclosure – Personal information will not be used or disclosed for a secondary purpose unless the individual has consented or a prescribed exception applies.
- Data quality – We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect, use or discloses is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Data Security – We will take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Openness – We will document how we manage personal information and when asked by an individual, will explain the information we hold, for what purpose and how we collect, hold, use and disclose the information.
- Access and correction – The individual will be given access to the information held except to the extent that prescribed exceptions apply. We will correct and up date information errors described by the individual.
- Unique Identifiers – Commonwealth Government identifiers (Medicare number or tax file number) will only be used for the purposes for which they were issued. We will not assign unique identifiers except where it is necessary to carry out its functions efficiently.
- Anonymity – Wherever possible, The Change Network will provide the opportunity for the individual to interact with them without identifying themselves.
- Trans-border Data Flows – The individual’s privacy protections apply to the transfer of personal information out of Australia.
- Sensitive Information – We will seek the consent of the individual when collecting sensitive information about the individual such as health information, or information about the individual’s racial or ethnic background, or criminal record