The Change Network is Australia’s leading specialist provider of frontline management and safety leadership training to the construction industry.
As an RTO, The Change Network is required to collect personal information for the purposes of training an assessment, reporting, administration and evaluation training and assessment activities delivered by the RTO. Generally, this information is provided anonymously (ie. your name is not linked to the specific information provided). By signing your enrolment form, you are agreeing to the RTO disclosing your personal information where authorised by law (for example, RTO reporting requirements under the NVR standards). This information may be disclosed without your express consent.
When you look at this web site, our Internet Service Provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- your server address
- your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous site you have visited
- the type of browser you are using.
Access to information collected
The Change Network will not make an attempt to identify users or their browsing activities. However, in the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our Internet Service Provider’s logs.
Use of information collected
We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message, or fill in an on-line form. Your email address will not be made available to anyone else without your consent. You may be added to a mailing list, and we may, from time to time, communicate to you special offers or pertinent news. You will always be given the option to unsubscribe from future emails.
This site does not provide facilities for the secure transmission of information across the Internet. Users should be aware that there are inherent risks transmitting information across the Internet.
Cookies are packets of information that uniquely identify your computer as a visitor to this site. The website may store cookies on your PC as a result of you logging into our website in order to automatically log you back in when you return to the website in future. This option can be changed by you.
Application & Acceptance
- Any use of this website is subject to and governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- By accessing and using this website, you acknowledge your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- We may display additional rules on this website. To the extent that any additional rules apply to your use of this website, you will be bound by and must comply with those rules.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time.
- You use this website and any material displayed on it at your own risk.
- All information you provide to us must be true, accurate and complete.
- We will endeavour to ensure that the information we include on this website is accurate, but we do not guarantee, represent or warrant the accuracy or completeness of that information.
- The articles, comments and other information displayed on this website are provided for your interest only and are not intended to and do not represent any advice or recommendation by us.
- The copyright in all information, graphics, designs, programs and content appearing on and incorporated into this website is owned by or licensed to us. You must not use, copy, alter or distribute any of that material other than for your personal use of this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- For your convenience, we may provide links to other web sites from this Web Site. We do not endorse and will not be responsible for any information, content, products or services provided or advertised on those linked sites.
- We may use and display on the website any comments you submit to us on the website, but we will not be obliged to do so.
Access to website
- We do not warrant or represent that you will be able to access the website at all times, or that your access to the website will be free from interruptions or defects.
- We are not responsible for any failure in or disruption to any links to other sites from this website.
- We will not be liable for any loss suffered or incurred by you or any other person as a result of the use of or access to this website, or any errors or defects contained in or associated with this website or its operation.
- We do not give any express warranties in relation to: the accuracy or completeness of any information displayed on or accessible from the website; or the quality, standard, merchantability or availability of the goods and services advertised on or accessible from this website.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied warranties and conditions. In respect of any warranties or conditions that cannot be excluded, our liability will be limited, at our election: for services supplied by us, to: the resupply of the services; or the payment of the cost of resupplying the services.
- We will endeavour to respond to e-mail correspondence forwarded to us, however we will be under no obligation to do so.