Business Fundamentals- 2 Day Course
Time & Location
To ensure you're fully informed you must access and read the student handbook prior to enrolling for this training.
MODULES & UNITS
Module 1 - Leading from the Front
BSBLED401- Develop teams and individuals
Module 2 - Caring about the safety of everyone
BSBWHS401- Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
Module 3 - Knowing about your business finances inside and out
BSBSMB406 - Manage small business finances
Module 4 - Why your product or services is the best
BSBMKG413- Promote products and services
- Learning and development techniques and strategies
- How to address development needs and team objectives
- An understanding of WHS policies
- Creating solutions to unpredictable problems
- WHS analysis and evaluation
- Implement, review and develop financial strategies
- Knowing the right time to market a product or service
- How to promote products and services
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
This intensive workshop has been designed specifically for people who have general responsibilities in the running of a small business or those who are seeking to start their own small enterprise.
People undertaking this course will be exploring a number of critical areas for business success and legal compliance as well as learning valuable skills to take their performance as an entrepreneur to the next level.
Job roles this workshop is suitable for include:
- Business Managers
- Aspiring Employers
- Small Business Owners
- Individuals who lead business in any sector
- Individuals who are looking to have existing skills formally recognised
By completing this course you will receive a Statement of Attainment for four units of competency from the full qualification BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business.
This short course is delivered face to face on a group workshop over two consecutive days. The group will undertake course work together but assessments will be completed individually.
We strongly believe that everyone has a preferred learning style and we will flexibly adapt the course to suit your individual needs.
- Business Fundamentals (2 day)$997$9970$0