Team Leaders - 1 Day Course
Time & Location
Working in a team without a real leader can be demoralising. It can be a very exciting time when you get promoted into a management or leadership role, but it can also bring fear if you are not properly prepared for the day to day expectations of this role. As an emerging leader, this course will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need to be an effective and inspiring workplace leader.
- Understand what the role of being a team leader requires
- Build a range of strategies for successful team leadership
- Establish trust and credibility
- Develop effective working relationships
- Motivate your team and improve morale
- Encourage participation
- Build individual and team performance
- Link your team’s performance to organisational goals
- Able to get the best out of people
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
Job roles this workshop is suitable for include:
- Team Leaders
- Aspiring Employees
By completing this course you will receive a Statement of Attendance.
This short course is delivered face to face in a group workshop over one day.
We strongly believe that everyone has a preferred learning style and we will flexibly adapt the course to suit your individual needs.
- Team Leaders (1 day)$497$4970$0