Time Management - 1 Day Course
Time & Location
Good time management skills are the foundation for productivity in the workplace and can have a positive impact on performance and profitability.
- Set goals that are SMART (Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Realistic, Timely)
- Ensure goals are integrated between the organisation, team leader and team members
- Use a system for prioritising goals and tasks
- Delegate as part of teamwork
- Prepare work schedules and learn to prioritise according to importance and urgency
- Improve productivity for self and others through effective time management techniques
- Recognise the effect of poor time management and its relationship to motivation and wellbeing
- Identify major time wasters and learn to control them
- Set up and use the time management tools that work for you
- Apply tools and techniques to overcome procrastination
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
Job roles this workshop is suitable for include:
- Team Leaders
- Aspiring Employees
By completing this course you will receive a Statement of Attendance.
This short course is delivered face to face in a group workshop over one day.
We strongly believe that everyone has a preferred learning style and we will flexibly adapt the course to suit your individual needs.
- Time Management (1 Day)$497$4970$0