Heighten and refine your understanding of business with this qualification. You’ll learn skills in all key areas of business to help you get ahead in your current job role or to take the next step in your career.
This qualification is facilitated by expert industry professionals who have a high level of experience and knowledge, enabling them to guide and support you successfully through your studies. You will develop specialised knowledge in the areas such as communication, operations, human resources, finance, marketing and customer services.
Successful completion of this program will provide you with skills that can be applied to all business centric roles across many industries.
MODULES & UNITS
Module 1: Safety
1. BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements.
Module 2: Business Administration and Operations
2. BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
3. BSBMGT403 Implement operational plan
Module 3: Finance
4. BSBSMB406 Manage small business finances
Module 4: Performance Management
5. BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
Module 5: Marketing
6. BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
Module 6: Customer Service
7. BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
8. BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
Module 7: Continuous Improvement
9. BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
10. BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
This course is designed specifically to assist individuals in broadening their knowledge of business, particularly micro and small business, and the various obligations and regulations that apply. The course also covers other important skill areas such as sales, marketing, people, finance and safety. If you’re looking to become a true-all rounder in business or even just starting out, this is the course for you.
Job roles that this course is suitable for include:
Small Business Owners
Office or Practice Managers
Individuals looking to have existing skills formally recognised
This program will be delivered at fortnightly face-to-face night classes at The Change Network’s head office at Suite 4 6 Cowper Wharf Road, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
We strongly believe that everyone has a preferred learning style and we will flexibly adapt the course to suit your individual needs.
CERTIFICATE IV IN BUSINESS - PUBLIC